• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PS3 Enchanted Arms £13.99 Delivered from Movietyme

ProphetRNG

Panzram

With it being from Movietyme i'm pretty sure it'll be the US version. So i'm not sure you could trade it in, or do Game etc now accept NTSC games? 'Cos if so i've got a few to get rid of!

Still a good price though for people who want the game :)

Moogle

Distinguished Member
With it being from Movietyme i'm pretty sure it'll be the US version. So i'm not sure you could trade it in, or do Game etc now accept NTSC games? 'Cos if so i've got a few to get rid of!

Still a good price though for people who want the game :)

The only places that will generally take imports for trade are small indy game shops. However I doubt you would get much more for this game and it really wouldn't be worthwhile looking to trade it in.

ProphetRNG

The only places that will generally take imports for trade are small indy game shops. However I doubt you would get much more for this game and it really wouldn't be worthwhile looking to trade it in.

Blockbuster will except a PS3 NTSC game for trade they simply type the code in manually for their records on the till system as the item will not scan.

Thay have a really good if not the best trade in values.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom