PS3 Doing nothing

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by jazz lang, Sep 16, 2007.

1. Moogle

Moogle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,398
    I imagine so. The brands that are most common are Netgear, D-Link, Linksys and Belkin. They all make wireless adapters or bridges and even call them gaming adapters now. They are primarily for use with PC's but work with consoles too so they market them as gaming adapters now. I've used a Netgear one before but it was with the original Xbox. I would say that any of those brands should be fine although I prefer Netgear.

2. THE GFP

THE GFP
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +22
    i paid £310 and got 1 game as ive got an elite

being 36 and having owned id say almost every console ever in the uk ive never known such a slow start for good games that the ps3 is having, then again in these days of the internt we hear of stuff and want it now, right away with no delay

i remember my only insight into what games were on the horizon was by reading C&VG once a month and even then not having much idea what the exact date of release was

infact the only games i remember waiting for the release date was championship manager on the amiga 500 (and then not being able to play the new game until the patch came out)

but in 12 months time i would hope that there are loads of top notch games for my ps3

3. redmarkred

redmarkred

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +88
    Agree with all the above :smashin: