• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PS3 desktop colour - daytime / nightime change

oregano76

Established Member
As evening approaches, the PS3 desktop changes from a colour (e.g. at present Oct is gold) to black.

Does anyone know how to switch off? I prefer to keep the colour!

Thanks.

cols

Prominent Member
I haven't used the original theme since about a day after i got my ps3... Custom themes with nice icons and then a nice wallpaper for the background, much better.
"prowallpapers" do some nice ones for all different resolutions, worth a look. ;)

sykotik

Distinguished Member
go to theme settings and under there is the colour setting you can change it to what ever colour you want..... red, blue,green,gold

andrew

paulxtr

Standard Member
I like how the original theme fades to black. I only wish it was synchronized to sunrise/sunset instead of just fading at the same time every day.

ibrox_grfc

Distinguished Member
go to theme settings and under there is the colour setting you can change it to what ever colour you want..... red, blue,green,gold

andrew

There's no 'black' though. I prefer to keep it black with the animated squigly thing going through it but it keeps changing to that horrible gold colour during the day :suicide:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom