PS3 controller charge time

BarryMcKelvey

Distinguished Member
Hi

How long does it take to charge the PS3 controller? How long does a full charge last?

Thanks

Baz

dub007

Not 100% sure!!! maybe a good couple of hours from flat when not in use, but if you have pc like me which it's on most of the time :rolleyes: i just plug them into the usb slot and let them charge via that :thumbsup:

feaviolp

Don't know exactly, but it's around a couple of hours to fully charge. And they last ages once charged. I'd guess around 30 hours, maybe more !

BarryMcKelvey

Distinguished Member
Not 100% sure!!! maybe a good couple of hours from flat when not in use, but if you have pc like me which it's on most of the time :rolleyes: i just plug them into the usb slot and let them charge via that :thumbsup:

Hi

Thx for that, never though of pluggin it into the pc lol. I've plugged it into the pc and the four red lights r flashing. Do they stop flashing when its fully charged?

Baz

Last edited:

Darth_terra

Distinguished Member
Yep when it stops it's fully charged.

as for the amount of time the charge lasts for depends on whether your using rumble or not as that does use up the battery quicker so it varies from 20- 30 hrs.

MeTrek8000

I timed it to take 2h 15mins to charge fully from been flat when not been used. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And my has lasted less than 14 hours when been used with rumble heavy games like Motorstorm:pR. :rolleyes:

Uridium

Distinguished Member

The latest video from AVForums

Are the TCL MiniLED TVs better than OLED? TCL Interview with Marek Maciejewski | AVForums Podcast
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom