Wanted PS3 Console

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by annunaki1988, Aug 4, 2013.

1. annunaki1988

annunaki1988

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Hi, I'm looking for a PS3 console... Either fat or slim models [not super slim]

I'm not bothered about HDD capacity... Must include original box, DS3 controller and be in good cosmetic & working condition.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. annunaki1988

annunaki1988

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    Just thought I'd bump this as I'm still looking for a PS3 console... Dont hesitate to get in touch if you have one for sale.

3. barney007

barney007

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +809
    Any interest in a ps 3 slim 250gb version upgraded to 320gb in original box - mint condition, just sat on a shelf etc, with 34 games? 31 games with original cases and 3 downloaded on to hard drive

hdmi cable
    4 pads , 1 excellent, 2 worn, 1 dismantled

lmk if its any interest and I list games etc and price, just with you not mentioning games not sure if its any good to you

4. sagor

sagor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +62
    Hi, i have a ps3 super slim 500gb, 1 dualshock 3 controller, standard leads, hdmi lead, boxed, need for speed shift £147 delivered via collectplus to store.

5. annunaki1988

annunaki1988

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    @barney007: The PS3 sounds good but I only require the console+1 controller. If you are willing to split could you give me a price on just that ?

@sagor: Thank you for the offer but I'm only after fat or slim not superslim.

6. neil26581

neil26581

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +290
    I have one in excellent condition, 1 controller, 160gb boxed (although the box says 120gb) £120 delivered via collect+ to store.