PS3 - Browsing by "Series" from Windows 7

Quagaar77

Standard Member
Hopefully someone can help me - got a little niggle I've been banging my head against for a while.

I've got my PS3 set up to stream media from my Windows 7 machine - and it works fine.
I'm just in the middle of trying to better organise my media on the pc though, to try allow for quicker browsing through the PS3 menu.

Now, within Media Player 12, I can find the columns in the Video Library that correlate to the Video Genres, Video Actors and Ratings options you have when browsing through Videos on the PS3, but I'll be darned if I can find one that (obviously, anyway) relates to Video Series.

Is it that Media Player 12 doesn't support it, or is the PS3 reading from a column that's not labelled "Series", or am I just chasing unicorns?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Uridium

Distinguished Member
Use PS3 Media Server instead of WMP...you can simply browse by folder structure then...(assuming you have structured the media on your PC correctly ..TV Show name>Season>Episode...)

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom