PS3 and Superhub - problems

waz2004

I know there has been an ongoing problem with PS3 and superhub. My situation is as follows:-

1. PS3 used to work perfectly with the old modem and Netgear WPN825 wireless router. Used to sign out games now and then but not that often

2. Upgraded to superhub. No choice. At present using it as a wreless.

3. All laptops, smartphones works perfectly.

4. PS3 works ok now and then. Signing off happens more often. Kids has trouble downloading updates. Changed the setting of DMZ. After a few attempts managed to download updates on PS3.

5. PS3 still signs off now and then. I have converted superhub to modem and connected my netgear router. Laptop etc works perfectly using netgear but PS3 is having difficulty connecting to Netgear. Is there any settings I have to change on netgear? Changed superhub back to wireless :-(

6. Superhub came with the following settings 2.4GHz 144Mbps. If I was to change from 144 to 54Mbps what difference would it make? The PS3 still signs out on 54Mbps.

In a few months have plans to move the superhub to the same room as PS3 and wire it direct. Believe that will solve all issues.

Any more ideas?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom