PS3 and KDF-E50A12U

Giulio

Standard Member
Hi

I am going to buy a PS3 and heard that there had been problems with it and this TV.

What are the problems anyone know?

Thanks for any help

Badgerstuta

Hi, I have my US PS3 connected to this TV via HDMI and have absolutely no problems at all :thumbsup:

pprovart

Standard Member
Hi,

have any of you expereined the Screen goign blank when playign games on teh PS3. the PS3 changes resolution dependign on whether your usign games, dvd, etc and so the Bravia will sync to that and briefly flicker with teh 1080i/50 in the top left of the screen.

But i am talking about playing games and it happening whilst your playing.

RichardBoult

Novice Member
There is an issue with ghosting on some sets playing games at 60Hz but it is easily recitified by a simple (not at all taxing) foray into the engineers menu!

Sy1441

There is an issue with ghosting on some sets playing games at 60Hz but it is easily recitified by a simple (not at all taxing) foray into the engineers menu!

You dont get that issue with the ps3 though, well unless your using component.

PS3 is fine via hdmi on this set.

davebutton

i have kdf50a2010atns works lovely with ps3 and xbox360, gthd demo is v v nice on this set,

RichardBoult

Novice Member
You dont get that issue with the ps3 though, well unless your using component.

PS3 is fine via hdmi on this set.

I did! Through HDMI! And this fix sorted it...............

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=384717

I have never connected this set to a standard aerial though so perhaps there has been a firmware update since I bought it. I guess all new sets would also ship with said update already applied!

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom