• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PS3 40GB £269.99 delivered

JackM

PS3 40GB £269.99 delivered.

One of the cheapest I could find.

www.dixons.co.uk

Use voucher to get the extra £10 off;

SALE10

menz83

Thanks for this, just started looking for a PS3 for my nephew today. jan10 discount code worked a treat for me.

JackM

Thanks for this, just started looking for a PS3 for my nephew today. jan10 discount code worked a treat for me.

Blimey, lucky nephew :rolleyes:

Ordered my PS3 from there last week, arrived promptly and in good order, thrilled with it. Hope the nephew enjoys it :smashin:

menz83

Blimey, lucky nephew :rolleyes:

Ordered my PS3 from there last week, arrived promptly and in good order, thrilled with it. Hope the nephew enjoys it :smashin:

Nephew is 16 now and got £400 for xmas, theres no way i'd be splashing out that kinda cash on him!

Got al the conformation emails today so hopefully arrive soon. Im dying to kick his ass at Warhawk and COD 4 :D

Thanks again for the heads up

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom