PS3 320GB £225 incl Delivery @ Zavvi outlet

Magus

Seen this on HUKD, basically Zavvi outlet on ebay is selling 320GB console for £249.00 & with the redemption code C2ZAVV9 you get £25.00 off, so basically £224.99 for a 320GB PS3 console.

At time of posting, shows as 25 sold so not sure how many left at this price.

LINK

TheCheesemeista

Just used this, thanks. Best deal i've seen for a 320GB by far. In case people are dubious of paypal redemption codes, like i was, this is a kosher ebay promotion for this particular item, and can be found for yourself here.

That page also states that the codes are valid until November 30th.

Rob_R

Still £225? Saying you get it for £225 when using the coupon, not 225 and then 10% off.

Shame, I got excited then :oops:

skink

Still £225? Saying you get it for £225 when using the coupon, not 225 and then 10% off.

Shame, I got excited then :oops:

It was £206 with voucher, must have sold out at that price. There were 200 left when I posted

Rob_R

Balls, would of have one at £206, I'll keep my eyes pealed incase they change the price again

pesser

i ordered one on the 26th for £206 still waiting for dispatch email though, hopefully should have it by thursdays

Last edited:

pleo2005

Just a heads up

alijem on HUKD contacted Sony regarding warranty and was told

"when i spoke to the sony customer support they said becouse it was bought from ebay they class it as second hand even though it was bought as new, they said the only way they would provide a warranty with this product is if it has a proper zavvi receipt, paypal or ebay receipt is not accetable"

Thanks alijem

I hope they have a Zavvi receipt!!!

Earlyflash

No idea I'm afraid, never had to look for it.

I have to say, Sony Support were really excellent, especially in comparison to the OffShore callcenter that MS use.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom