PS2 Optical Problems

Animotion

Standard Member
Reaction score
I recently had to replace my faulty ps2 with another.

So I went to game and brought a preowned , model version 30003r

Now the optical used to work on my ps2 before, but even since using this new one I can't get optical out working at all. I have tried other devices an my amp seems to be fine.

I've tried turning optical on an off in the menu and erasing my system config file but nothing,

I also noticed that the ps2 optical port isn't emitting a red light like it usally would. Is it faulty? :(, even in the dvd menu with dolby digital it dosen't seem to be sending a signal from the port at all.

I am using component btw.

I recently had to replace my faulty ps2 with another.

So I went to game and brought a preowned , model version 30003r

Now the optical used to work on my ps2 before, but even since using this new one I can't get optical out working at all. I have tried other devices an my amp seems to be fine.

I've tried turning optical on an off in the menu and erasing my system config file but nothing,

I also noticed that the ps2 optical port isn't emitting a red light like it usally would. Is it faulty? :(, even in the dvd menu with dolby digital it dosen't seem to be sending a signal from the port at all.

I am using component btw.

Certainly sounds iffy ~ at least Game give you a 1 year warranty, so you will be able to get it sorted :)

Delh68

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom