Quantcast

PS2 Network Adapter... Where???

VILLAn66

Novice Member
Hi

Do any of you fine people know where I can find a PS2 Network adapter? Everywhere I have looked is out of stock (except Ebay). Most places list the item from £9.99 (Game) to £17.99 (Play/Amazon) but they are all out of stock. Rumour has it that Sony have stopped making them since the release of PStwo.

They are going for £30+ on Ebay but I'm not prepared to pay that, just for Pro Evo! I've already paid out £35 for WE9 and another £15 for PES5 (HMV... great offer :smashin: ).

I know that XBOX live is much better :lesson: , but me and my mates all play Pro Evo on PS2 (original and best) and so I wanted to get myself sorted in time for Oct 21st.

Can anyone help?

dodger747

Novice Member
Dunno where about in the country you are but in my HMV I have definately seen some in the last few weeks. :thumbsup:

thefantasticmrh

Novice Member
The Currys store near me has some of the network adaptor/game bundles for £24.99, not sure if they were in the last markdown though, price could be lower than that.

rmitch32

Standard Member
Bought one of these little beauties last weekend in Currys..

It came bundled in a package with Twisted Metal Online game.

Priced at £12.47 but when i got to the till.........£7.47 what a bargain!!!

Get yourself down to currys and see if they are doing the deal aswell!!

Rickyj at Kalibrate

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
I managed to get one from my local Curry's (Redhill). It was the network adapter on it's own (no game), and marked as £24.99, when I got it to the counter it went through as £14.97. Bonus :smashin:

There was one left as well. :smashin:

Ricky

bash

I dont suppose anyone could grab one near them and post it to me could they :(

bash

Yeah, comet near me have them for £15 now thanks