PS2 lead.


Novice Member
Hi, my computer monitor has two inputs, one being the normal D-Sub and the other being 5 BNC connectors saying R,G,B,HD,VD. Is there a PS2 lead that will connect to the BNC connectors and if yes whats it called and where can i get one from?

Thanks Ian.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom