• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PS2 Games that don't work on PS3

patton

Established Member
Thought i would start a thread for people thinking about still buying PS2 games to play on their UK machine.

I just bouhgt Black for £15 and it will NOT work its a shame and it pisses me off because american and jap ones will

Lucky enough i have a PS2 in the loft but its alot of messing around getting it down and sorting it all out to play when i should just be able to put the disc in and away i go.

What annoys me the most is that Sony took the chip out to make production cheaper and we ended up paying more for our console!

just so i know, coz gta:liberty city stories gets 3 blocks (no known issues) - just how poor is it when played on the ps2??

on my ps3 i get slowdowns, and the screen doesn't fill the screen. was it always this bad?? i've only ever played it on psp

T

tricky1974

It works fine on my ps3 but its on 26" lcd on a bigger screen it might not look so good

currently got my ps3 hooked up to a 23" philips :rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom