PS2 games FT/FS

Daywalker

Prominent Member
Reaction score
'lo all. These games are gathering dust and need to find a new home. OK, so they're not the pinnacle of gaming greatness but there are some classics in there :D

FOR TRADE OR SALE £5 EACH:
Evil Twin
Alone in the dark 4
Zone of the enders
Ace Lightning
Disneys Donald Duck: PK
Star Wars Bounty hunter
XG3: Extreme G racing
State of emergency - Gone

WANTS:
SSX tricky (PS2)
Tekken 4

Also after a region free disc for the new model PS2 (has to be tried and tested on a new model) and a PS2 memory card. LMK if you have either of these for sale please.

I have Splinter cell for sale at £15 incl 1st class p+p

Let me know

Hi,

You put the disc in, it will load up and ask you what regeion you want to play. After you have choosen what region you need, the disc tray will eject, you then just have to place the dvd in the drive and press the eject button to make the tray go back in. It will then load up the dvd.

It needs a memory card to be installed in slot 1 to work as well

wolfeh

If Daywalker doesn't want it. I will take it please Wolfeh.

I'll have some of that Wolfeh.

Sorry House but i couldn't pass up the opportunity to get some peace and quiet while my little'un watches her DVD's in her own room :clap:

I'll PM you my details wolfeh. Do you want to check my DVD trade thread in case there's something you fancy before i send the money or are you just after a cash sale?

I've got Splinter Cell on the PS2 but none of your games interest me. Have you got any others?

EDIT: Just looked at your DVD trades. Would you trade Star Trek Nemesis for it? Splinter Cell is quite scratched but has been played once for a test and works perfectly. It has only had one other owner apart from me, my Dad's mate. It is the non-platinum version. LMK.

Hi daywalker,

Ive had a quick look and theres nothing im really after im afraid.

Ill pm you my details

wolfeh

YGM. Cheers mate. Latest I can send the game is Tuesday if that's alright? It'll be sent 1st class. Can you please PM me with your details as my email doesn't seem to be working at the moment.

House - I have DVD Region X available if you are still after it.

Daywalker - sorry to invade, have a free bump:)

SagUK.

Yes I am interested. Please confirm it is the 'Region Free' one or inform me what 'name' it is. Excellent condition ? Also how much delivered ?

Datel DVD Region X (it is the same as the one they sell on amazon etc). The version that doesn't require any extra hardware (besides a memory card)

Details here

This version was a promo (with a magazine I think) but is the same as the retail. You can have it for £4 .

Is it identical to the retail one ? I assume you have used it and it works ok ?

Hi, identical to retail (as far as I am aware). Used it once, then haven't needed it. If there are any problems you can always send it back to me for a refund (minus p&p)!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom