1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ps2- Dav Sc5 Av System

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by DeepDiveDave, Jun 13, 2004.

1. DeepDiveDave

DeepDiveDave

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, I wonder if anyone can help! I have recently aquired a sony DAV-SC5 Surround sound system! While setting it up the manual touched (But only Touched)on the point that I could direct my playstation sound through it with the use of a digital cable! I have bought the cable plugged in to both the appliances to no avail!! the sound system has different settings including Pro Logic II and one that says Game,I have tryed both with no result( I also turned the optical option on the playstation) Can anyone suggest anything? Dave.

2. H4r7y

H4r7y

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    are trying to play dvd's or games? not all games have a dolby digital or DTS soundtrack.

3. Pooon

Pooon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +732
    Are you sure you have pluge the optical cable into the scocket market "optical in" and not "optical out" (if it has an optical out that is). I think you will need to select Audio 1 or Audio 2 to get the sound from your PS2, i believe you press the Function button on your remote to change inputs