1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PS2 connection to TV.............

Discussion in 'Playstation Forums' started by andy_mac, Sep 19, 2001.

1. andy_mac

andy_mac
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I want to buy a high quality RGB Scart cable to connect my PS2 to my TV for the best possible picture for my games & DVDs.<br />I am going to get the DVD Region X, which will eliminate the green screen effect on DVDs, so I was thinking of getting the Official Sony RGB Scart lead as, although it is quite expensive, it is supposed to be very good.<br />Does anyone know if this is the best scart lead to buy? If not, which scart lead would you recommend?

2. slingshot

slingshot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    I read somewhere monster had released some cables for the PS2, which although expensive were supposed to be pretty good.

You might want to see if you can find a supplier somewhere.

3. liteon

liteon
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    You can get the monster cables from O'Briens hi-fi 0208 9461528. I am not sure if monster cable do a RGB lead though.

4. AMc

AMc
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,402
    Only monster cable I've seen is an S-Video lead and it was pretty pricey.<br />I bought a £5 Logic 3 S-VHS lead (their mistake its s-video) gold connectors and quite thick. Not going to set the world on fire but it's a marked improvement over the bundled composite lead if your RGB SCART is occupied.