Bargain Expired PS VR starter kit + Skyrim or GT Sport £250

I read the volume controls are on the headset on V2 aswel,

I sold my PSVr recently, before the price drops, so looking to pick up a V2 again when its released, presuming its a £250 price tag still.
Yes, volume controls will be on the headset itself instead of having an in line remote.

Price point hasn't been determined yet, as its not yet released here, and the 250 is a kind of promotional price for the bundle. So who knows? Hopefully they help the bundle and the price as it is.

It’s already been confirmed there will be no increase for the new model. Same price as current.

i think in the Us the new model is a Skyrim bundle, perfect for me as im re-buying for Skyrim

It’s already been confirmed there will be no increase for the new model. Same price as current.

i think in the Us the new model is a Skyrim bundle, perfect for me as im re-buying for Skyrim

Does that mean the original £350 price or the £250 sale price?

Does that mean the original £350 price or the £250 sale price?

Guess we wont know till its released.

Ill be waiting on a £250 price point though before i rebuy

Guess we wont know till its released.

Ill be waiting on a £250 price point though before i rebuy

I’ve bought mine from amazon but I’ll leave it sealed for a couple of weeks so I can return it if v2 comes out at the same price.

My psvr and Skyrim with costs of £214 and £36 have shipped separately I wonder if I can get away with returning Skyrim to bring the price down to a nice £214

I am a bit annoyed with myself for not having a crack on this deal in the hope of getting a "V2".

Now its out of stock, I think its pretty likely that when they get more, it will be the "new" version.. As such, this is going to be a bit of a bargain, if people get the "new" version for the Black Friday price.

I wish I had ordered now.. The worst thing that could have happed is that I got a 2nd PSVR (V1) and sold it on (or returned it)..

Amazon say the Skyrim bundle is back in stock on the 5th, so it still might be possible snag one before the price goes up.

I am a bit annoyed with myself for not having a crack on this deal in the hope of getting a "V2".

Now its out of stock, I think its pretty likely that when they get more, it will be the "new" version.. As such, this is going to be a bit of a bargain, if people get the "new" version for the Black Friday price.

I wish I had ordered now.. The worst thing that could have happed is that I got a 2nd PSVR (V1) and sold it on (or returned it)..

Amazon say the Skyrim bundle is back in stock on the 5th, so it still might be possible snag one before the price goes up.

That’s why I’ve bought mine now from amazon and I’ll leave it sealed and return it if v2 comes out at the same low price.

Just heard on a Psvr podcast that they reckon v2 has eliminated the drifting issues. That will be interesting to see once more people have commented.

Just heard on a Psvr podcast that they reckon v2 has eliminated the drifting issues. That will be interesting to see once more people have commented.

Did they give any indication of price?

No, it was American. I don't think we even have a release date.

Starter bundle without Skyrim or GT seems to be £349 although out of stock. I wonder if the new stock will be V2 and that will be the standard price?

Picked mine up last night. It’s a V1 I’m going to return Skyrim as I can get £32 back after postage bringing the price of the starter set down to a bargain £218!

My psvr and Skyrim with costs of £214 and £36 have shipped separately I wonder if I can get away with returning Skyrim to bring the price down to a nice £214

I returned mine yesterday and did the opposite, returned a broken PSVR only, and it worked so no reason why returning the game would not work.

Picked up the Vr+skyrim bundle today. Checked the box and its the cuh-zvr2

Said to the "manager" Oh I see its the V2 - no sir thats not even out in this country yet!

More satisfying was snagging a set of twin move controllers in John Lewis. Seem to be sold out everywhere online etc!

Picked up the Vr+skyrim bundle today. Checked the box and its the cuh-zvr2

Said to the "manager" Oh I see its the V2 - no sir thats not even out in this country yet

Tell me about it mate I went into Game in Stoke at weekend , spoke to the manager and not a rug rat he was in suit n tie and managers badge on.
Asked if his units were V2 and was also told they are not out in this country till Feb , he was very stand off when I tried to correct him that people were buying V2 units from Amazon & Argos.
He would not have any of it until he decided to go get a unit from the stock room to find it was V2 , what a muppet lol !
Makes you wonder how some of these chain stores make any money when the staff ain't got a clue what they are selling , wonder how many sales they have lost with people being told the same story.
FIRST CLASS MUPPETS just like Currys staff :laugh:

Last edited:
Tell me about it mate I went into Game in Stoke at weekend , spoke to the manager and not a rug rat he was in suit n tie and managers badge on.
Asked if his units were V2 and was also told they are not out in this country till Feb , he was very stand off when I tried to correct him that people were buying V2 units from Amazon & Argos.
He would not have any of it until he decided to go get a unit from the stock room to find it was V2 , what a muppet lol !
Makes you wonder how some of these chain stores make any money when the staff ain't got a clue what they are selling , wonder how many sales they have lost with people beiong told the same story.
FIRST CLASS MUPPETS just like Currys staff [emoji23]
Really pee'd me off actually. They should know their stuff.

Makes you wonder how some of these chain stores make any money when the staff ain't got a clue what they are selling , wonder how many sales they have lost with people beiong told the same story.
FIRST CLASS MUPPETS just like Currys staff :laugh:

Unless he is trying to be very smart, sell you a V1 for xmas so he can clear his stock. I am sure that would work with a lot of people.

Did the black Friday £250 deal include the camera?

I've just got rid of my version 1 to get V2 and don't know whether to wait for the boxing day sales. Whats peoples thought on prices of these going forward.

I can get the starter kit with skyrim for £299.00 but not in a hurry and would wait to save £50.

Did the black Friday £250 deal include the camera?

I've just got rid of my version 1 to get V2 and don't know whether to wait for the boxing day sales. Whats peoples thought on prices of these going forward.

I can get the starter kit with skyrim for £299.00 but not in a hurry and would wait to save £50.

Depends on how long you can wait, it will always become cheaper eventually be it sales or price drops.

I went for it, i could not wait for £50, and happy to upgrade, i feel ill use it more now its a simpler set up, 1 cable out and no messing with headphones etc.

Already loving Skyrim and TLG demo, i wanted it over the holidays to play.

Depends on how long you can wait, it will always become cheaper eventually be it sales or price drops.

I went for it, i could not wait for £50, and happy to upgrade, i feel ill use it more now its a simpler set up, 1 cable out and no messing with headphones etc.

Already loving Skyrim and TLG demo, i wanted it over the holidays to play.

Ok, you've persuaded me. Our local smyths has them in stock so off to get one now.

hi brought it on black friday v1 version with skyrim from argos ..so simple take it back to argos ..they happy to swap v2 vision no problem .. ;-)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom