For Sale PS VR + Move controllers + camera

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by mushk1n, Dec 28, 2016.

1. mushk1n

mushk1n

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +146
    Hi all,

Have a PS VR, 2 move controllers and camera v2 that I've been using over the Christmas period. Don't think I'll use it much as a single player device so decided to shift it. It is however, an awesome piece of kit.

Condition is good, although I'd like the buyer to check it over and have a go (if they want to) so there's no disappointment.

Only trade I'd be interested in is a MacBook 12". Would also consider a trade for an HtC Vive.

Cheers!

Price and currency: £500
    Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
    Payment method: Cash / BT
    Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 28, 2016