Wanted PS Vita WIFI

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by TheGoog, Feb 24, 2013.

1. TheGoog

TheGoog

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Looking for one as a gift for the wife. Must be no scratches on the front, prefer clean all around.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. bootstrapwill

bootstrapwill

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +161
    Hey there, if you are still interested I have one for sale. Almost 2 months old with a screen protector on since unboxing. Comes complete with box and everything from new. I will also throw in the ps vita starter pack. It is in like new condition.
    £125 BT.
    Thanks.

3. TheGoog

TheGoog

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Happy to accept that offer so long as the screen is mint as I'm sure it should be with a screen protector.

I can have payment over through either BT or PPG on thursday morning (payday) if you're happy with that? If so, feel free to PM payment details.

4. bootstrapwill

bootstrapwill

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +161
    Screen is mint with the screen protector on:) that is fine with me. I will PM around 5 tonight once I'm home and we can sort out the details then. Thanks:)

5. TheGoog

TheGoog

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    Received and all seems well so far!