PS Vita Customisation - Wallpapers/Backgrounds/Lockscreens

humanfish

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I've been working on a few things myself in anticipation of receiving the console and case.

If you find or create some nice stuff yourself, post it here.

To start with, i have created two zip style lockscreens in brown and black leather with an embossed style Vita logo. They are similar to that one found in the NeoGAF link in the main thread.

Attachments

• Black Leather Zipped Lockscreen.jpg
    Black Leather Zipped Lockscreen.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 121,011
  • Brown Leather Zipped Lockscreen.jpg
    Brown Leather Zipped Lockscreen.jpg
    165.3 KB · Views: 25,089
Last edited:
I'm not sure how it works as i don't have the console yet, but this is what it is based on

tmtAf.gif

Rubbish...you want bikini babes or bare naked ladies as wallpaper, none of that arty farty nonsense..:rotfl: :rotfl:

Rubbish...you want bikini babes or bare naked ladies as wallpaper, none of that arty farty nonsense..:rotfl: :rotfl:

Fox I want your dog that's in your avatar. Me and the wife have been banging on about one for ages. Sorry totallly off topic. :D

Fox I want your dog that's in your avatar. Me and the wife have been banging on about one for ages. Sorry totallly off topic. :D

lol.. :laugh:

I'll have to change it soon, she's grown up, and out..:laugh:

Still off topic but my doubletrouble team

Attachments

• Photo.jpg
    Photo.jpg
    267.5 KB · Views: 2,520
acf said:

They are a couple of stunning looking dogs. Love the eyes on these dogs, especially the one at the back, you area lucky man to have these beauty's.

Great looking dogs.

Not looked into the customisation part but how do you go about putting these lockscreens and wallpapers on the vita? I'm assuming download them, connect to pc and then transfer to a relevant folder on the vita.

Isn't it amazing how husky's can always pull off a happy face. :rotfl:

RottenFox said:
Isn't it amazing how husky's can always pull off a happy face. :rotfl:

Mine pull off innocent faces quite well too considering ;)

Nah they're good boys really.

When you long-press a bubble on the homescreen, you enter edit mode. From here you can modify the background for each screen as well as rearranging bubbles and deleting non-system ones.

Edit: I should add that I haven't tried custom images yet, but there's a selection of coloured backgrounds. I'd check but it's not to hand at the moment.

Last edited:
When you long-press a bubble on the homescreen, you enter edit mode. From here you can modify the background for each screen as well as rearranging bubbles and deleting non-system ones.

Edit: I should add that I haven't tried custom images yet, but there's a selection of coloured backgrounds. I'd check but it's not to hand at the moment.
sorted thank you :)

Here are my homescreens with some backgrounds that i made

(sent from my Vita browser)

Attachments

• 2012-02-23-210809.jpg
    2012-02-23-210809.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 3,370
  • 2012-02-23-210850.jpg
    2012-02-23-210850.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 4,074
  • 2012-02-23-210859.jpg
    2012-02-23-210859.jpg