PS Vita - a new lease of life

aVdub

Distinguished Member
TechSavvyBuyer and TechJames channels are also both very good and well worth a watch
Yes they are and are both saved in my Vita folder.
I chanced on the above while searching for something and enjoyed how he did the video.

aVdub

Distinguished Member
Finally got around to doing this properly and am pretty impressed by how easy it is to do.

Next to mod will be the PS3 and the PSP 2003 :)

jouster

Finally got around to doing this properly and am pretty impressed by how easy it is to do.

Next to mod will be the PS3 and the PSP 2003 :)
found the PSP a little more involved but still easier than I thought it would be.

Barry_

My Sd2vita card eventually turned up so sorted mine easily enough too. Rolled fw back and stuck with enso.. doing the sd2vita card following the gúides didn't seem to work, so I just went into autoplugin 2 and used that.. worked fine after that.

Loving the PS4 link - didn't think that would work as my PS4 isn't my primary machine but it does.

Now going to try some homebrew out - got a few ready to try including a Zelda type one - looking forward to that.

jouster

fired up my PSTV last week for the first time in ages...although it's working as it always did and I even tried getting it hacked which worked fine, Im not sure how much I would use it considering I have multiple consoles around the house....plus my favourite game of the moment (Oddworld, New & Tasty) doesn't actually work on the Vita TV for some reason.

Happened to find the pristine box in the loft with everything inside still sealed and it looks like CEX will give me £63 cash or £77 in vouchers for it...so might swing by today to drop that off.....probably only paid £99 for it so its held its value well and I'm sure the hackability has added value back that...

Now have to decide if there is anything I want from CEX to warrant taking the extra £14 in voucher form

jouster

Well the trip to town went well. Lots of (no) social distancing as you’d expect.

Got £77 for the Vita TV in the end and will take in Tearaway for the Vita sometime as they’ll give me £7 voucher for that as well.

So that’s £84 in total which I might put towards a 5th Gen Time capsule which is £100.

Decent trade up for me

Last edited:

jouster