PS Store Connectivity ...

alfaevans

I can't always get on the PS Store and its starting to get very annoying.

I use a wired connection and get a time out message on a regular basis. Whenever I get this message, I quickly startup the web browser just to make sure its connected to the network and it always is.

Anybody else getting similar issues? No such probs with the 360 and anyother internet enabled devices. :mad:

Tony Hoyle

Novice Member
It's always worked for me, except for some issues for a couple of days after launch day.

BAZ_1659

Novice Member
I can't always get on the PS Store and its starting to get very annoying.

I use a wired connection and get a time out message on a regular basis. Whenever I get this message, I quickly startup the web browser just to make sure its connected to the network and it always is.

Anybody else getting similar issues? No such probs with the 360 and anyother internet enabled devices. :mad:
Happens to me now and again, maybe because the PS Network is busy but i really dont know why

stu.artd

Only the occassional problem here, and I've been accessing various PS stores since the start of January.

kingbal

Novice Member
yeh i get the same problem. whats the dealio?

Jim_Fear

Novice Member
This is unusual, I've never had any issues with it aside from the few disconnections i got during the first few days. Where are you guys located?

kingbal

Novice Member
located in chester surely it cant be a geographic prob.

the ps3 is connecting to the net as i can use the browser, but u still get periods of time when signing in just times out over and over again.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom