PS+ question

marcstang

Prominent Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting a vita to go with my PS4 in November. If I sign up to a PS+ account will it be valid for the vita and the PS4 or do I need two separate accounts?

Valid for ps vita, ps3 and ps4 under one subscription.

Yah, it's a terrible value. You get free games across 3 (well, 4 systems if you count PSP games they sometimes throw in there) systems, you get discounted games like crazy, and now they are adding discounts to preorders in the digital store. Bastards... they should put everything behind a paywall that we have to pay for PS Plus to access the content we already pay for, like Netflix, and our Internet. Then it would be money well spent!

Have to say it's fantastic value really especially if you can get it when on sale.

Rather than start another thread and sorry for hijacking this one, but does anybody know the criteria for games becoming available on ps+?

No clue. Some are only 6 months old, some are 2 or more years old (but they are almost always huge AAA titles). It really does vary. And the EU gets different ones to the US and vice versa (though most are the same). For instance we get fighting games every month for the Vita (Which NO ONE WANTS!!!) whereas you guys get Need For Speed for the PS3... balls man!!!

It does seem very random indeed. Either way it's cracking value imo
In theory you could probably just have ps+ and never have to purchase a game.

Yes, that is true... and all for the cost of less than one game.

I really want to play Assassins Creed 3 Liberation but I'm holding off cos I just know its definitely going to be added to Plus at some point

Sign up to Plus before the 22nd sept and you get an additional 3 months added on to the end of the initial 12 month for free!!

Plus if you sign up now you can still add all the current and upcoming veet games to your download list and they are still yours when you get your new shiny veet in November. (remember some plus games are only available to grab for a month!)

Last edited:
I'm on a 30 day trial at the moment. If I buy 12 months will it add to the trial or replace it?

Add to it. Subs stack so you could literally sub probably 15 years worth in one go if you had the dosh.

You sound like an optimistic guy det but unlikely that any company will hold onto an ip like this for 15 years. ;)

Had PS+ for 3 years now :eek:

You sound like an optimistic guy det but unlikely that any company will hold onto an ip like this for 15 years. ;)

PS plus plus? Next gen :laugh:

I don't have a source (nor can I be bothered to look for one!) but I have definitely read that the games they put on PS+ are over a certain metacritic score (around 70 or 80 I believe).

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom