PS Plus Game of the Month - May

I think because we primarily buy PS4 PSN+ for online gaming we're always going to get B list "free" games.

Anyone hoping for a PS3 style lineup of AAA titles is going to be disappointed.

I think because we primarily buy PS4 PSN+ for online gaming we're always going to get B list "free" games.

Anyone hoping for a PS3 style lineup of AAA titles is going to be disappointed.
Give it 18 months and we will start getting infamous and the like I'm sure of it.

When PS+ started on the PS3 it was a while before we started getting the AAA games. It was just discounts, avatars, dashboard themes and lesser known PSN games for a while.

Why are people expecting AAA in the first place?
Every forum you visit why have we not got AAA games for ps4 ps+? maybe because your greedy!!
For £13 each a year for 3 systems you want new games released on ps+ get a grip!!
Hate this i want world today, go out and work and pay for your games simple not exactly a necessity a console.

Every forum you visit why have we not got AAA games for ps4 ps+? maybe because your greedy!!
For £13 each a year for 3 systems you want new games released on ps+ get a grip!!
Hate this i want world today, go out and work and pay for your games simple not exactly a necessity a console.
What rubbish!!!!

You get AAA games on the PS3 through Plus, its only a matter of time before they will appear on the PS4.

Ooh.....get her....

What rubbish!!!!

You get AAA games on the PS3 through Plus, its only a matter of time before they will appear on the PS4.

Read before you post!! I said on ps4 ps+ all games are still new.
Thankyou will await the sorry post.

Read before you post!! I said new and on ps4 ps+ thankyou will await the sorry post.
Keep waiting, no one is expecting new AAA games to go straight on PS Plus, so how about you start reading the thread for a starter!!! And as for the work and buy games comment, what a load of poo.

Keep waiting, no one is expecting new AAA games to go straight on PS Plus, so how about you start reading the thread for a starter!!! And as for the work and buy games comment, what a load of poo.

Yes people are expecting triple A games.
Every month you get the moans i got this one already or i do not like that game they are giving this month.
Who cares it's a bonus not a given right to have the games you want.

Yes people are expecting triple A games.
Every month you get the moans i got this one already or i do not like that game they are giving this month.
Who cares it's a bonus not a given right to have the games you want.

Who in this thread has said they want new AAA games on PSPlus?

In reality its not a bonus as that is part of what you expect when you pay for plus. Yes its required to play MP in games but its sold as having the instant game collection which is has a PS4 game every month. Its a bonus if its a game you were after or really fancied and were still yet to buy. Of course we would all love the very best games out there added but thats not going to happen for a while yet (and even then that is subjective on an individual basis really).

So is anyone getting Stick it to the man tomorrow? Seems like something a bit different being a hybrid platformer/point & clicker, so I will definitely be downloading this one. I was gonna get Daylight as well, but the poor reviews from most sites have put me off.

I'm starting to feel very disappointed with psn+. It feels like some sort of budget thing to provide cheap, timewaster games to those who don't want to pay for the big titles.

Last edited:
Erm, do you/did you not have a PS3/Vita. some cracking games released on those!

This. The free PS4 games just do not appeal to me.

Its the whole package you need to be looking at really. Esp as its needed to play online on the PS4. If you do play a lot of MP then any decent free games is a bonus.

I'd just like an AAA Game for the PS4 ..on plus or not :rolleyes:

Nice review on push square. Looks great.

The good games will come in good time, the console is still in its infancy.

Its games on the Store that need their prices lowering to retail outlet prices .

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom