• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

PS+ April Content

Spacedeck

So I've only just got around to looking at the store on the PS3, I wasn't actually sure if it was going to be updated today but it was.

Entering PS Plus on 2nd April:

I'm actually pretty impresed with this months content. MotogGP, I've always wanted that but would never pay full price for handheld racing. I didn't have Sly or Hotline but both look to be really good games. Can't say anything in regards to Mercenary Kings as this is the first time I've seen it.

I am little interested in PES 2014. I'll download it, but would much have preferred FIFA.

Good month or not? I still think this month is stronger than last months.

I didn't see a thread in here for this so I put one in, with this being for all consoles/devices pretty much.

Sulley75

I agree, definately stronger than last month.

Has anyone downloaded Sly yet, and found that it downloads 2 parts? My second part of 3 gig wont download, just says errors occur.

Anyone?

Thanks.

ozzzy189

Distinguished Member
I don't understand the download thing with ps3. I bought no no kuni white witch or whatever it's called, there's a free demo and the main game, but which is which? It doesn't say, the one I thought was the demo was a huge download, the main game a relatively small file. Do I download both, but that takes ages on my appalling connection? Same happens with the other few games, sly Cooper and thats other game like last of us but called something else, it was the third in the series, can't remember, anyway, it was in four bits including multiplayer and some videos, as I didn't want those so I never bothered with them, then the game wouldn't work and disappeared from my machine! Too complicated and not explained properly.

Ilirion

Novice Member
Sulley75, I have the same problem with Sly Cooper, it does not download the 3 GB language packs. I play it in English, but still, it would be nice to have the game in my language.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom