prov for terrestrial tv

darhart

Standard Member
Reaction score
im interested in improving my terrestrial (spelt wrong?) TV through my pany ae100 via composite cable from my video, will a pro-v help or would i be better off getting a free to air digital tv reciever? also would a pro-v improve the picture from my tosh dvd player (about 3 years old) via s-vid cable?

thanks darren.

im interested in improving my terrestrial (spelt wrong?) TV through my pany ae100 via composite cable from my video, will a pro-v help or would i be better off getting a free to air digital tv reciever?

Haven't tried the rf on the proV but I'm sure that DTV will be better.

also would a pro-v improve the picture from my tosh dvd player (about 3 years old) via s-vid cable?

Yep, that what it is designed to do and if you get a DTV box it will improve that too!

Have you seen the Scan today only, which is obviously just todat (although it comes up every couple of weeks), £100 delivered.....a no brainer IMO.

thanks for that, i recieved the prov today. havent been able to test as yet as i will need to get a 15 way hd gender ganger to plug into the ae100. will think about the digital tv next month when the nokia 221t comes out.

Hi,

I use my Prov for ordinary TV but find the picture is good but not brilliant for the best results I watch them on the Sky channels, although these are also from the Rf input of the Pro v they are much much Better in fact excellent.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom