Prototype

jonnydynamite

Established Member
Reaction score
Sounds very promising, the variety of different things to do in game and how the game itself will handle will no doubt make or break it but i guess we'll just have to see.

Very intresting mate. Keep us posted :thumbsup:

Just seen a trailer for this on Shacknews. There seems to be a variety of options but I was feeling nauseous watching it given how much was happening on screen at once!

It's worth watching the trailer as it's all in-game!

if the developers stay true to their word and deliver what they are currently promising I think we could be looking at one of the biggest hits of 2008. een a few trailers and previews and if you like Crackdown, GTA and... Assasins Creed (style of game play not the repetitive nature of the game itself !!!!) then I cant wait to get my hands on this.;)

I agree it does look intriguing. Eurogamer have a preview up today. Shame about the lack of co-op though.

Ansell reckons the core story will take you about 10 hours to complete, with another 10 hours of secondary missions available. You'll be doing it all on your own as Radical has abandoned plans for a co-op mode. "We were excited about the idea, and still are, but we decided to put all our effort into single-player," says Ansell. "Games like Mass Effect and BioShock have had great success with solid single-player, and we'd like to emulate that to make an amazing single-player game."

http://uk.xbox360.ign.com/articles/871/871584p1.html

Looks like it's being put back until 2009. Maybe in the light of another recent sandbox game they've decided they need to improve the game and sounds like they are going to explore the multiplayer side of it too. Hopefully the extra development time will be worth it.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom