Protection X 6

goso

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Well you need a bit of protection from all those sparks & dust.
NikonD80
EXP 1/20sec
ISO 200
F/L 35.00mm
AP F/4.30
Set on timer, lot of running about thus goggles steamed up a bit.
Few adjustments,crop & frame..comments most welcome.

2918926411_4dc4b0ba3e.jpg

Great shot, well done Goso. Not only does it cover the theme protection but its also full of sparks, I like sparks :thumbsup:

This is an excellent shot! :thumbsup: (Handy if you've got the equipment! :smashin:)

[health and safety moment]Having said all that, wouldn't the correct personal protective equipment for you to wear be a full face shield?[/health and safety moment] :D

[Anal H&S moment] No, a full face shield is normally used for arc welding and protection against infra red and ultra violet light. [end anal moment] :rolleyes::D

You know, this ticks all the boxes except it somehow just doesn't do anything for me. Can't put my finger on it, sorry.

You know, this ticks all the boxes except it somehow just doesn't do anything for me. Can't put my finger on it, sorry.

Sorry to hear that Artie:mad:....But I'm sure with my vice & grinder I'll make you change your mind..just put your finger on it :devil:

Sorry to hear that Artie:mad:....But I'm sure with my vice & grinder I'll make you change your mind..just put your finger on it :devil:

Thanks, but I'll just stay where I am :).

I don't know what it is about the photo I don't get. The sparks and the hot grind wheel are fab. The protection, the visible face, the uncluttered background - it's all good ....

...and it's actually growing on me you know.

Love the sparks on this one.

You're braver than me for putting your camera kit near that grinder though :D Is that a lawn mower blade ?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom