Protecting a driveway?

G a f f e r

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Last summer, the front lawn and concrete drive were all dug up and replaced with a shiny new "bricks and sand" driveway.
You know the ones, dark grey brick around outside with red-ish bricks making up the rest?

Now, at the time, we were told to "leave well alone" for the time being and not wash (certainly not pressure wash) or scrub anything etc etc.

However, it's now coming up to a year and I was hoping to get the driveway "treated" or "protected" in some way to avoid mainly staining.

What I primarily want to have is some form of "spray on" or coat on treatment that would mean any oil/tyre mark stains would be easy to remove.

It would probably be something offered by a company I guess, but failing that I wouldn't mind if there were some form of "Ronseal what it says on my tins blah blah" stuff I could use.

Does anyone know what I'm blathering about :D, or have any experience of any such "treatments" available for paved driveways?
Or does such a thing not exist?

Any help appreciated (I'd love to get it sorted before summer get's into full swing if possible).

Cheers :).

Thanx guys - that's exactly the kind of thing I was after :smashin:.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom