Proposal - The Mighty and the Moon

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by PhilD18, May 3, 2016.

1. PhilD18

PhilD18
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi.

I wanted to share this and spread the word for this band as a thank you for what they did for me. They're called 'The Mighty and the Moon' and are from Hull, England.

Basically they're mine and my partners favourite band and they agreed to come and do a surprise live performance for us, so that I could propose after they played her favourite song. They did this for free, which I thought was incredible, and shows what nice people they are. Anyway, it was all filmed and is available on the link below.

Proposal (The Mighty and the Moon - Something...

The video is not for everyone (it's very, very soppy) but I know some will enjoy it.

It actually made the local paper, which is why it's got over 1000 views, but I wanted to spread their name even further if it was possible. Their songs are awesome (I'm not just saying it, I promise!) so please if you do like it, check them out! Their Facebook page is The Mighty and the Moon

Thanks.