For Sale Proporta iPad Mini Swivel 360 Case

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by BigRaj, Mar 13, 2013.

1. BigRaj

BigRaj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    In Black "high quality fax leather" as per details in the following link:

iPad mini Case - Swivel 360 - Proporta

Bought just after Christmas but never used, this was only taken out of the packaging to try out on my iPad Mini.

Lovely padded and well made case, as you would expect from Proporta, but found I preferred an alternate...but just didn't get round to returning this, so it's back in the original packaging and effectively new!

Great USP on this is that it allows solid support / use of the iPad Mini in landscape or portrait mode for reading / viewing.

Was £24.95 new so asking £20 RMSD or open to collection (and negotiation) if you're local to St Paul's, London Bridge or in South Croydon.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. Starrynight67

Starrynight67
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there, I'm interested in this item. If you sent it standard second class mail how much would the total be please? Cheers, Jo

3. BigRaj

BigRaj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    Hi Jo

I estimate the package will be approx 250g in weight. There's only a £1.45 difference between recorded 1st class and standard 2nd class postage for that weight. However, ok with £18 posted and, as it's my responsibility to get the item to you, I'll probably send 2nd class recorded.

Let me know it that works for you.

Best

Raj

4. Starrynight67

Starrynight67
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Raj. How do I arrange payment?

5. BigRaj

BigRaj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    If you're a new user, you need to ask a moderator to enable you for PM (Personal Messaging). Then I'd send you details of bank account to transfer funds to and you'd send me details of your address via this PM system. Who does which of these first tends to be decided by negotiation but typically based on iTrader feedback. In this case, I'd need a bank transfer first based on that plus the low cost of this item.

There's a detailed summary of the classified ads rules at the very top of the forum:

http://www.avforums.com/forums/tablet-ipad-classified-adverts/announcements.html

which should take you through the important stuff like trading rules / etiquette / iTrader.

In terms of trading, a deal has to agreed on a public thread, so if you're happy with £18 posted, then I guess we've done that bit?

Best

Raj

6. Starrynight67

Starrynight67
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks - I've PM-ed you.