Proper Cables to Connect My Denon AVR-S760H Receiver to My Subwoofer?

Kentinator

Novice Member
Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forum and had a question regarding my home theater setup. I'm using a Denon AVR-S760H receiver which I believe has two LFE cable outputs for subwoofers, and I need to plug one of those outputs into my 8" Monoprice subwoofer that doesn't have an LFE input. So what is the proper/best cable I should use to connect these? Would something like this Y-Adapter be a good choice?

gibbsy

Welcome to the Forum.

You only need a single RCA cable to connect to the Monoprice, just check with your manual as to which input is preferred, it is usually the left. Bass signals are always mono via LFE.

Amazon product

Kentinator

Novice Member
Welcome to the Forum.

You only need a single RCA cable to connect to the Monoprice, just check with your manual as to which input is preferred, it is usually the left. Bass signals are always mono via LFE.

Amazon product

Hi Gibbsy,

Well, I feel stupid... I looked at my manual before, but your comment made me think maybe I missed something. Clear as day, there was a diagram for how to hook up the sub to the receiver and what cable to use; I don't know how I missed it. Thanks for responding!

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD-OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom