ProntoPro TSU7000

miketango75

Established Member
Reaction score
Dear All,

I have imported a tsu7000 from the states and have a query regarding the AC Adaptor.

Obviously the adaptor that came with the 7000 is for US voltage. I'm currently using it with a 240-120v transformer.

My question is, can I plug in the AC Adaptor I already have from my old RC5000 into the 7000's docking base ?

The outputs of both old and new AC adaptors is 12v and the polarity symbols are also the same. However the new AC adaptor is marked up as having only 400ma where as the old one from the RC5000 shows 700ma.

Thankyou in anticipation.

Ian Gray

P.S. Purchased the 7000 from BlueDo. Brilliant service and come thoroughly recommended. The remote was ordered on a Friday afternoon and it arrived at 9am the following Wednesday!!

yes you can,i used the transformer from my old marantz rc5000 no problems at all,i got mine from bluedo as well,had it a week so far,i spent ages messing around with the editor getting it set up for my system changing buttons etc,great fun!get onto the philips web site and register with them.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm glad you found BlueDo to be very good as well, better Customer Service than a lot of UK companies.

I've spent ages playing with the prontopro software and paint shop pro. I'm about halfway through designing my new .pcf. Thoroughly enjoying it too (sad git!).

Ian

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom