1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pronto TSU3000

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by emmaroids, Jan 18, 2005.

1. emmaroids

emmaroids
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i am thinking about buying one of these controls of flea bay, but i was wondering what i would have to do to get it working with my equipment if anything, as it is a US version.
    my equip is as follows

pio 435xde
    yam ax750
    panny e85
    sky+
    xbox

any help would be appreciated.
    many thanks

2. betamac

betamac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I bought the same model off Ebay just before XMAS, nothign special needs to be done, Just use the standard Codes for your equipment

I downloaded a Full System file from www.remotecentral.com and just changed it to suit my equipment, still took a while to perfect but well worth it.

3. emmaroids

emmaroids
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks betamac :thumbsup: , so it's just a matter of taking it out of the box and programming it,
    how have you found the remote so far, was it easy to set up or was you pulling your hair out.

4. betamac

betamac

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well when i first loaded up the PC software and imported the Ready made PCF File i thought JESUS this looks complicated!!

But after you just take ur time have a closer look at how it all works its actually pretty easy to change someone elses work to your own (although i would not fancy doing one from scratch)

As for the remote, Superb, it really is great once you get it programmed to perfection, you will find you will be changing little things for weeks as you get all the controls exactly where you need them,

But its worthwhile as it makes life much easier and loads better than having about 5 remotes kicking about.

P.S I used this config as its got a great Sky + Guide on it

http://www.remotecentral.com/cgi-bi...=5&file=prontong/systems/leigh-rankin_pcf.zip

5. FatBoyii

FatBoyii
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    The US version uses a different RF frequency so if you wish to use the extender you will need the US version. These are on eBay too.