pronto,,seleco marco,s????????

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by grahamricho, Feb 22, 2002.

1. grahamricho

grahamricho

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    i,m trying to get my pronto to turn of my seleco 320 projector.i can do it manually by pressing the on /off button that i learnt the pronto.you have to hold down the pronto on /off button.but when i tried with a marco to shut down it dosn,t work.i,ve tried by putting 6 turn off comands in a row but it dosnt work(to try to emulate holding your finger on the remote any help

2. alanrob

alanrob

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +234
    Found the entry below on www.remotecentral.com
    Give this a try and see how it goes.

BTW, do you have to hold the power off button for a few seconds on the orginal remote to power off your seleco?

How can I get the Pronto to "hold" a button for several seconds in a macro?
    Basically, there is no particularly easy way. However, a workaround is available that involves splitting the signal up (thanks to Eric Johnson):

Learn the desired button by briefly tapping it on the original remote. Do not hold down the button as is generally recommended.

Learn the same signal a second time – but this time start pressing the button on your original remote before pointing it at the Pronto/RC5000. Then, while continuing to hold the button, have the Pronto to learn the signal and wait until it is finished. I recommend the "duck blind" method for this. That way, the Pronto will learn the repeat portion of the signal, but not the preamble.

Create a macro that looks like this:
    [C] Signal Beginning
    [C] Signal Repeat
    [C] Signal Repeat
    [C] Signal Repeat
    [xxx]
    [C] Signal Repeat

Add the signal repeat command as many time as is required to reach the desired transmission time. Quite a few repeats may be required.

3. Arthur.S

Arthur.S

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    graham,
    I've got a macro that works with the 310/320/400. If you send me your e-mail address I'll send it to you.

By the way Stuart (Speccy) I don't like the 'send e-mail' feature as it stands. Much prefered when it used to open in your own e-mail programme. A lot easier for sending attachments.