1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pronto RU950 CCF Development

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by windfall, Sep 2, 2005.

1. windfall

windfall

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +58
    Hi all

I have had my RU950 for just over a year and it hardly gets used because I have not been bothered to configure it.
    I managed to configure a few macros for turning everything on and off. and relabelled some of the devices.
    Its been on my list of to do's to get some of the CCF's off remote central, but there are really only one or two that (IMHO) are really suitable for me and for the UK in terms of graphics usage and SKY. one of the other issues I have is that I have too much in my equipment rack.

So I wondered if anyone knows of any UK based sites that have CCF's for download. The challenge I had with the remotecentral based ones are that if I re-label a device, I cant change the graphic used as I dont have it.
    So I reckon use of non graphics would be better because once I have relearned the codes I should have a solution.

I also want to make it reasonably easy for Other Half to be able to use it.
    I had an original Pronto when they were released in 1998 and used to setup all the graphics from scratch but now I just cannot be bothered!

Ho HUM!

Any ideas please - would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Tone

2. stevos

stevos

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +540
    I am based in the UK with several items on and off the rack, including sky+. I haven't had any problems finding the files i need.

However i have moved away from images, because they tend to be too small for my fingers.

3. JurgenNL

JurgenNL

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    Which means you also moved away from the Pronto, I suppose (?)