1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pronto Pro

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by ms2004, Aug 9, 2005.

1. ms2004

ms2004
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, Just purchased a Philips Pronto Pro TSU7000. Setting up is highly confusing but I will take my time and get there.
    What Id like to know is, apart from remotecentral.com, is there any other sites where you can download settings, screens, files etc for this remote.

Im especially interested in screen layouts for Sky+.

Also, the instructions are a little vague, does anyone have one of these and can tell me what you do with learning the remote functions on other remotes when a single button has more than one function??

Thanks very much.

2. LFCRules

LFCRules

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +188
    Hi MS2004,

I also have an TSU7000 on order, should be here at the end of the week :)

I too have spent a few days programming the thing in advance, and it is tricky. I already have a Marantz RC5200, which uses similar software, so I have a slight headstart which made it easier to program the TSU7000.

I have NTL, so can't help direct about the Sky+ settings. However, with regard to your other query, best thing to do is create a "hidden" page with lots of small icons matching all the functions of your remote(s). Then learn each of the remote's functions onto each button in the hidden page. Then when you create your main pages with the buttons you want to have multiple functions, you just "link" to the hidden page buttons in the "actions" screen of the button properties.

As for other sites, I only know of and have used the remotecentral.com site to borrow a few icons.

Hope that helps,

Cheers

Andy

3. jaguar

jaguar
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    @MS2004

What do you mean with more then one function. Is it

A) The button can be pressed more then once to browse through settings. for example. one button to change the screen setting on your TV from full to wide to 4:3 and so on each time you press it

In this case you can learn the button on your Pronto, just once, and it should work.

B) The button several functions but only changes after pressing another button.

Then learn both buttons and put them in a macro in the right sequence. Now it works as one button on the Pronto.

Does this help?