Pronto Pro professional programming?

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by togad, Apr 28, 2007.

1. togad

togad

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Talk about alliteration!

I hope this isn't against the rules, if so, my sincere apologies. I'm looking for someone who would be interested in programming a TSU9600/RFX9600 combo that I have arriving today. Of course I will be having a go myself at setting it up, but have no doubt that a 'professional' job will be far more satisfactory (especially where SWMBO is concerned).

Draft kit list - 504HDE, VP50, RXV2700, Sky HD, Tvix HD-M5000, 963SA (this may be removed), Tosh HD-DVD player (not got it yet, but will be added soon), 360. Only the HDE will be in direct line of sight of the remote. All the other kit (including the HDE's media box) is in a rack in another room and will be controlled via the RFX. Serial preferable.

I'm assuming that this can all be done - if you'll pardon the pun - remotely. I'm happy to hook up the RFX myself.

If anyone has any recommendations for individuals/companies that they have used, please feel free to chip in.

2. Chris Frost

Chris Frost

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +109
    Ygpm :)