Pronto owners, here's some freeview bmp's

Timh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Take a look here for some freeview bitmaps, just cut them out using paint shop pro or similer software, and convert them to channel button's.
If you click on the logo you want it will take you to a bitmap for that logo that you can save.

Even better try here .

More logos than you could shake a stick at :p

No use to me I'm afraid - my Pronto has left me - ran off to France :D

Thanks Tim! Just what I was looking for.

So who's going to be first to post a Pronto gallery with all the Freeview logos in grayscale?;)

Nice one Kramer. keep em coming :)

Phil, how about you posting your ccf of the freeview channels.

Well, they're far from perfect, but this is a starter for anyone wanting some quick logos for the freeview channels. The following is a full system CCF (work in progress):

Freeview.CCF

I simply took the images from Timh's link, cropped them, converted them to grayscale with imgrep.exe (see RemoteCentral) and linked them to my OnDigital box IR codes.

There are 3 panels under the TV device. Hope they are useful for someone. Please post any enhancements/ better galleries of your own...

Things to do next include sorting out the ITV logos - they look awful without any touch-up.

Phil

I have some slightly tidier ITV logos in my .ccf now - if anyone is interested PM me and I'll update the linked file above.

Also, http://www.setpal.com/set.htm has most of the main channels as logos in its navigation bar. Clicking on each one results in a larger bitmap in the main frame. Might help.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom