1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pronto/Girder/ Irman/TT Player

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by fatrich, Apr 19, 2002.

1. fatrich

fatrich

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +29
    I am sick to death of using my genius radio controlled mouse for my hcpc so infra red remote hear i hopefully come!!!.
    i am going to purchase / download these items can anyone tell me the basics of how to get then all to talk to each other, i use the TT player and i have noticed when i installed it there was a file relating to 'pronto' whats that all about, and where do u get the commands for the pronto from?

anyones ideas/comments/experiences would be great

thanks in anticipation

richard

2. nutcase_1uk

nutcase_1uk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Phillips protno is a programmable remote control device. IRman is an IR reciever which connects to the computer, and works with a pronto. Girder is a program which turns remote commands into intstructions/keypresses to run/control PC programs.

The Pronto file with TT will be a ready built set for a pronto remote, setup for theatertek. There should (I seem to recall it was included) also be a similar girder file. Otherwise, that'll be available on immersive's site somewhere.