Pronto battery life

M

mccune

I am in the process of purchasing a pronto and was wondering if anyone can let me know the battery life assuming you are not using the recharge/docking station.

many thanks:)

Mine last around 5 months thats with the backlight on and its used all the time.

Taz.:cool:

many thanks, one more question, when you then change the batteries do you loose your personal settings?
:D

Originally posted by mccune
many thanks, one more question, when you then change the batteries do you loose your personal settings?
:D

No you dont. have fun its a great piece of kit;)

Taz.:cool:

i agree, i have had mine around 6 months and have only just changed the batteries that came with it.

one thing though, use good quality batteries and when the battery warning comes on, change them asap otherwise it may start doing funny things.

Before I changed mine, it was resetting itself whenever i pressed a button.

But this is no critiscism, i love it.

i was umming and arring about buying one for over a year and now i dont know why, everyboby should have one

have fun and enjoy

If you buy a NiHm charger and a set of 4 AAs they should last a couple of months per charge. When the battery warning shows, take them out and recharge overnight. The Pronto configuration will still be fine without the batteries in for quite a while.
After the equivalent of 3 sets of standard batteries you should be quids in.
I did this because I love having the backlight on and the screen time set for several seconds.

www.7dayshop.com have good prices on batteries and chargers, I have had good experience with them but no other connection (mods remove if recommending suppliers is not permitted).

Originally posted by AMc

I did this because I love having the backlight on and the screen time set for several seconds.

I have my screen backlight on for 10 seconds after the last button press and still get aroun 5 months from a set of good quality batteries.

Taz.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom