1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pronto and Sky help

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by Vinesh, Feb 2, 2003.

1. Vinesh

Vinesh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    I have a Pronto and I need help with the following:

1)

I have setup buttons on the Pronto, ie 1 button for Sky One. How would I programme it, so when I press it will enter channel 106 from the pronto. When ever I try use the learn feature, it only manages to learn the first two digits, ie only 10 instead of 106.

2)

Problem with the hard keys. When I want to change the volume, I have to repeatidly (Spelling) pressing the + Vol for increasing the volume. With my amp I just need to keep my finger pressed on the + to increase the volume.

2. richkeys

richkeys
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :lesson:

Have you learned all of the individual buttons from your sky remote into your pronto? if not you need to, then you can create button and make a macro which tells the remote to send out 1 - 0 - 6 and you can adjust the delay between each number too!

as for the volume I suggest you re-learn the code, it's a bit dodgy.

check out the database of IR codes from www.remotecentral.com, i'm sure they'll have your equipment there. Also check out My Home Cinema page where you can download my CCF it has a full page of sky buttons already programmed in.

3. Vinesh

Vinesh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    Cheers mate

4. Mundos

Mundos

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Unless you have set up the Sky One button on one of the macro pages then you will need to use ProntoEdit on a PC to program it as you cannot program macros for buttons on device pages directly on the remote. Hope this makes sense. :zonked: