pronto 950

A

aarons

back again.anyone in kent or thereabouts competent in programming these remotes.i am getting there but very slowly.any help would be very much appreciated as wife and kids are thinking ive bought a donkey.cheers

vizslaraner

Standard Member
In the absence of the Messiah, wouldst thou likest to list ones equipment (Home Theatre and Audio only please) and I will see what I can do.

A

aarons

great if you can help.equipment as follows-pta 100-ntl cable box with redeye-sony dvpcx850d-sony cdpcx 450-pioneer 656a-jvc hrj 695(video) - yam dsp z9 and toshiba 32zp38 tv.i also have x10 controlling screen and lamps.cheers

vizslaraner

Standard Member
Wonderful. I notice form your previous posts that you've already been having a play. Any chance of sending me what you've already done; hopefully it'll give me a feel for what it is you're after.

David

A

aarons

not to sure how to send it.but i can try to explain.the reason for buying was to make it easier for other half to use equipment.so i was trying to create macros.one for watch film ie turn on amp drop screen turn on sony dvd and projector.for music-turn on amp and sony cd.i have downloaded someones ccf for ntl and have downloaded some more logos but could not get them to work.trying also to put pictures of equipment on each page.away for the weekend so if youve any more detailsyou would like i will be back on monday.cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom