1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pronto 940

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by davepuma, Dec 9, 2004.

1. davepuma

davepuma
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,478
    Hi,

I've had my Pronto 940 for a few years now and don't see the need to get a new one yet but I'm tempted by much cheaper (and probably easier to program) remotes.

However, I can't seem to find any ccf files for my new Denon 3805 amp. I know the remote that comes with the amp is a learning remote but it's next to useless and the backlight has just gone on mine after about a total of 1 hours use. :thumbsdow

Can anyone tell me if they have seen a ccf file for the 3805? :lease:

Are there any forums still supporting this 'old' remote as remote central doesn't seem to anymore?

Cheers

2. Loada

Loada

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +48
    If you're going to find one, it will be on Remote Central (of course).

You may be able to use codes from one of the other Denon amplifiers like the 280x series or possibly the 2105 or 1905 or maybe some of the older amps. Quite often the codes are generic across models, particulary for discrete on/off etc.

3. Rob100

Rob100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +227
    The other day (when I got my 3805) I looked on Remote Central and found something, but it didn't work...

Anyway, I've just finished creating a CCF containing all the hex codes for the 3805 that correspond with this file:

http://www.usa.denon.com/catalog/pdfs/AVR3805IRC.pdf

If you send me a PM, I'll e-mail you the file over. Still testing myself at the moment so don't want to attach to this post (yet)... Maybe later today...

Rob.

4. Rob100

Rob100

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +227
    Here's the CCF file. I have done some testing and re-programming of my Pronto this evening and everything seems to work just great.

Let me know how you get on.

Rob.

Attached Files: