Pronto 940 problem

A

andyturner28

I have a few questions about my recently aquired Pronto 940.

I would like to set some Macros on the device pages, which i have been informed is possible but i can't work out how to do it. Can you only do it through the Pronto Edit software? If so would updating the remote erase all the learned function keys, as i spent hours programming it and would like to avoid doing it all over again.
Also where can i find the codes for the gear listed in my sig, including Windows Media Centre 2005. I tried learning from the MCE remote but it dosn't work.

Cheers,

Andy.

You can "upload" your current settings from the remote to your PC. This means that you won't lose your setup.

Pronto Edit is the way to go. Upload your config and save it. Make a backup copy before you start altering it, just in case.

Is your PC remote IR or RF?

Remotecentral.com has a good selection of pronto setup files, and discrete IR codes.

Thanks clockworks.

It is the latest IR MCE 2005 remote.

Do you know of anywhere else to get ir codes from? I tried Remote central but they didn't have any of the codes for my kit. They appear to have every other Pioneer amp listed except mine, the CD player is a little to obscure for them to have it and the PJ and Sky+ are brand new. They just seem a little out of date. Unless i am just blind and missed them all....Quite possible:rolleyes:

Cheers,

Andy.

andyturner28 said:
Thanks clockworks.

It is the latest IR MCE 2005 remote.

Do you know of anywhere else to get ir codes from? I tried Remote central but they didn't have any of the codes for my kit. They appear to have every other Pioneer amp listed except mine, the CD player is a little to obscure for them to have it and the PJ and Sky+ are brand new. They just seem a little out of date. Unless i am just blind and missed them all....Quite possible:rolleyes:

Cheers,

Andy.

Its possible that the nearest model to it will have a lot of functions . Does the Remote have its own model number ? when I ran a pronto and had a Yam5540 I looked at the other yam amps listed , some of them had the same remote model number

John

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom