Projectors in London ?

willie shaw

I have a sim2 C3X that is still performing excellently . However i will be in london soon for a few days and would like a recommendation as to where i could view Sony and JVC projectors in action.
Ill be in Wanstead but I suppose anyplace is possible via the tubes.

mojogoes

Remembered (1961-2016)
Richer sounds!!.................Also look at the Epsom tw6100 / tw7200/tw9200.

Last edited:

sneill

You could try here Demo Room : AV Aficionado, For The Discerning And Those In The Know...

They advise quote " AV Aficionado are pleased to announce the availability of our new demo room at our 21 Berners Street (just off Oxford Street, London) location. "

When I was over in London a few months ago demoing MK 150 mk2 and KK Q125 I was hoping to visit here but didn't get the time.

Their website advises " currently on demo are the Sony (4K) VW500ES and JVC X700 Home Cinema Projectors with an OPPO 105D as source. See these projector heavyweights duke it out in our adaptable room which can go from a light-controlled blacked out configuration to a white room with ambient window light (and various stages in-between) so can be tailored to perfectly match your home viewing environment.
These projectors are dual mounted and can be quickly flicked between one and the other on screen and can also be configured to display together half and half on the screen offering an unparalleled opportunity to compare their respective performance.
Demos are strictly by appointment only and can be booked between 9:30am to 5:30pm Monday To Friday.
"

IF you do get to visit them can you let us know what the demo is like and if the PJ's very ISF calibrated?

Thanks,
Stuart

Last edited:

Jay333

Novice Member
I would recommend going to StudioAV in Eton. They have an awesome demo room, always found them to be lovely guys and a 4k Sony VW500 on show

Jay

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom