Projector with Atmos Audio ( HDMI eArc Splitter / Extractor )

xonize

Novice Member
Reaction score
Projector with Atmos Audio ( HDMI eArc Splitter / extractor )

Hi all,

My imaginary set up:

Epson TW7100 projector
Bluesound Soundbar+
Bluesound M x 2 ( L + R Rear speakers )
HDMI eArc audio splitter / extractor ( brand TBC )

Regarding the above does anyone have any experience if the above works and with what specific HDMI splitter / extractor they use ?

The Bluesound Soundbar+ and M speakers are all Atmos enabled and Bluesound is limited to Soundbar plus 2 rear Ms in regards to configuration.

I already own the Epson TW 7100 projector but currently use the standard 3.5mm audio out to a Bluesound Powernode connected to 2 x Front L + R Active speakers.

Id like to upgrade to Atmos sound within the best possible configuration Bluesound currently allows but unsure which splitter / extractor to purchase.

My experience with generic HDMI switch box / splitters from the past is not the best.

I haven't got the space / budget for a Atmos enabled AV amp + associated speakers for a larger mos surround sound configuration so this is the best solution I can find within the Bluesound ecosystem.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Thanks again

Would something like this do the trick?

UK link here: edited to say see Joe’s post below…..

Last edited:
Yes you can use the HDFury Arcana, or multiple Input VRRoom, to allow you to split Full video to your Display plus full audio to your eARC/ARC enabled soundbar.

If you have multiple Atmos enabled Source devices you either use the Arcana + a suitable HDMI Switch or the VRRoom.

Please note the 'UK' link you provide is to a reseller in the Netherlands!

If you wish to purchase from a UK based reseller with stock in the UK, UK PSU and 2-yr warranty please get in touch :)

Joe

Yes you can use the HDFury Arcana, or multiple Input VRRoom, to allow you to split Full video to your Display plus full audio to your eARC/ARC enabled soundbar.

If you have multiple Atmos enabled Source devices you either use the Arcana + a suitable HDMI Switch or the VRRoom.

Please note the 'UK' link you provide is to a reseller in the Netherlands!

If you wish to purchase from a UK based reseller with stock in the UK, UK PSU and 2-yr warranty please get in touch :)

Joe
Apologies Joe!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom