1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Projector suppliers help please

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Rooikat, May 31, 2001.

1. Rooikat

Rooikat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Anyone?

2. Gordon @ Convergent AV

Gordon @ Convergent AV
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,786
    Interest free credit means that the dealer pays the interest on your loan for you.......

If someone is selling PLV30's for £2000 then they are already making hardly any money. To offer interest free would mean giving away all their profit probably. Certainly if a retail shop with well educated staff and plenty of dem stock was selling at that price I'd guess they are not going to be in business very long. Shops like that will likely charge more for the unit, say about £2300-£2500 ish. At that price they may be able to offer the interest free deal you are looking for.

I hope this helps a bit.

All the best,

Gordon

3. Rooikat

Rooikat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Ive been haggling with the missus about a projector for a year now.
    Last night she finally gave in, and now I cant find one on interest free credit over 12 months. Ive found one for £2k but its cash/cc only, no credit.

Anyone know who is doing the Sanyo PLV30 on Interest free credit over at least 12 months or more?

I know Robert Whyte are doing the Toshiba MT1 for £1999.99 over 20 months interest free, but I really want a Sanyo.
    PLease help, I want to get one before the wife changes her mind.

Thanks in advance for your replies.

4. Rooikat

Rooikat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Gordon, just to let you know I spoke with Ian Pirie yesterday. Stereo Stereo ARE the most reputable dealer with credit facilities so Im going with you guys. Hopefully I shall be taking delivery of one of your fine projectors within the week.

Many thanks & regards

PS Oh and any chance I could get a free dust cover or someting to go with the projector coz Im a forum member? :D

5. Gordon @ Convergent AV

Gordon @ Convergent AV
    Distinguished Member AVForums Sponsor

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,786
    If they don't come with a dust cover I'll send you a bin liner and some sellotape. How does that sound.. ;)

Hope you like it. Any probs just email me direct or call.

Gordon