1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Projector stand (moveable)

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by WoodyAllen, May 15, 2004.

1. WoodyAllen

WoodyAllen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Seeking an aesthetically pleasing stand for my ae500pj; not a fixed installation so will be moved around the room frequently. Something in a light wood / glass finish would be nice but not looking to spend a pile of money. Any ideas?

:hiya:

2. bobbypunk

bobbypunk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    http://www.standsunique.com/ click on designer furniture and storage solutions.
    have a look half way down, wouldn't be cheap but castors are also an option so exactly what you're looking for!!

3. WoodyAllen

WoodyAllen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Cheers mate: stylish kit for sure...with prices to match unfortunately!! It might have to be a DIY job I'm afraid...

4. staygold67

staygold67
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    woody, having the same problem finding suitable, 'livingroom/wife' friendly stand for my pj.I see your from n.ireland, so you could try 'wisebuys', they've a store in ballymena, which has some decent looking 'phone tables' and 'plant stands' etc, that may or may not be suitable.......but they're cheap and half decent looking, and around 80cms in height , which gives enough height to allow the pj to project over the back of a sofa.Hope this is helpful.

5. WoodyAllen

WoodyAllen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Good one - thanks for the steer. I've been making do with a naff coffee table; must revisit this.. regards